Energy efficient dry-type transformer features:
- Aluminum coil windings are of high quality magnet wire.
- UL Class 220°C insulation system, 150°C temperature rise under full load.
- Weather shields (NEMA Type 3R) for outdoor use.
- Every coil is impregnated and baked in polyester resin varnish.
- Standard ±5% or ±2×2.5% taps.
- UL Listed File No. E108255.
- CSA Standard C22.2 No. 47 and certified under File No. LR34493.
- Quality assurance and testing are full compliance with CSA Z299.3 & ISO 9001 programs.
- Compliant to NEMA TP-1 Standards.
Power Distribution Panel feature:
- 0.090″ Aluminum NEMA 3R enclosure, powder coated RAL7035.
- Heavy duty carbon steel skid with large pockets and lifting eyelets.
- Never flat urethane casters with locks.
- 3 Position voltage selector switch on the primary side: 600V-OFF-480V.
- Anti-vibration pads installed between the enclosure and the core/coil.
- UL1640 Listed, Portable Power Distribution Panel, file number E350898.
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No.14 Listed.
Portable Transformer application:
- For use as a temporary power distribution system in industrial plant shutdowns/ maintenance.
- Isolation power filter for entertainment industry such as live events, recreational parks & broadcasting.
- To step-up of step-down power for construction sites, utility plants, refineries, military & shipyards.
- Temporary power for remote work areas, job trailers and man-camps in the oilfields.